HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE YOUR MAGNETIC BACKPACK SYSTEM
Your DINKI backpack can be used on its own or in combination with the lunch bag or twin pouches.
To attach the magnetic pouches:
- Undo the signature straps to reveal the backpack snap fastenings.
- Bring the pouch snaps close to the backpack snaps so that they click together. There is no need to individually push each one into the corresponding snap.
- Once connected the magnets will hold the pouch securely and cannot be pulled straight back to remove.
- We always recommend doing up the signature straps over the pouch for additional security and to allow for movement of internal contents.
To remove the magnetic pouches:
- Undo the straps.
- Lift the pouch up and off.
- Fold and reattach the straps to your DINKI backpack. Voilà!